Run the Peninsula is committed to keeping our runners, staff, volunteers, and community safe. We comply with current COVID policies and protocols. As we learn more information we will be sure to share it with all of our participants.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please switch your race to virtual and we will mail everything to you.
- Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-quarantine?