5K / 10K
Port Angeles, WA
February 5th, 2022
Elwha River Bridge 5K /10K is the 1st of 5 races in the Run the Peninsula Race Series.
For this year’s race, the 5K and 10K will be an out and back on the Olympic Discovery Trail, and will start at 9:30 am Saturday, February 5th at Lower Elwha Bridge, Port Angeles, WA.
Walkers are welcome!
- Race Day: Saturday, February 5th, 2022
- Register By: Friday, February 4th, 2024
- Bib Pickup:
- Friday, February 4th – 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Angeles Brewing Supplies & Taproom (116 N. Lincoln St. Port Angeles, WA 98362)
- Saturday, February 5th- 7:30 am – Elwha Bridge – Pedestrian Bridge (Elwha River Road, Port Angeles, WA 98363)
Resources & Links
Course Map & Instructions
Parking & Shuttles
NO PARKING AT THE START / FINISH AREA!
- Participants can be dropped off on the west side of Elwha Bridge on Elwha River Road.
- Shuttles will be provided to all participants and spectators who park at EXTREME SPORTS PARK (2917 W. Edgewood Dr., Port Angeles, WA 98363).
- Shuttles will start at 7:15 and run throughout the event. Make sure that you leave plenty of time to get to the start of the race and pick up your packet (if you aren’t able to get it on Friday).
- The buses will depart approximately every 15 minutes.
- There is a small amount of handicap parking at the bottom of Crown Z Water Road off of Elwha River Road.
All event participants will receive a RTP Tumbler cup.
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The Elwha Bridge Run takes place in Port Angeles the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.
About Run the Peninsula
The Run the Peninsula Race Series takes place on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. The series is made up of 5 different races. The series also has a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.