5K / 10K
Port Angeles, WA
February 4th, 2023
- Race Day: Saturday, February 4th, 2023
- Register By: Friday, February 3rd, 2023
- Bib Pickup:
- Friday, February 3rd – 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Angeles Brewing Supplies & Taproom (116 N. Lincoln St. Port Angeles, WA 98362)
- Saturday, February 4th- 7:30 am – Elwha Bridge – Pedestrian Bridge (Elwha River Road, Port Angeles, WA 98363)
Resources & Links
Course Map & Instructions
Parking & Shuttles
NO PARKING AT THE START / FINISH AREA!
- Participants can be dropped off on the west side of Elwha Bridge on Elwha River Road.
- Shuttles will be provided to all participants and spectators who park at EXTREME SPORTS PARK (2917 W. Edgewood Dr., Port Angeles, WA 98363).
- Shuttles will start at 7:15 and run throughout the event. Make sure that you leave plenty of time to get to the start of the race and pick up your packet (if you aren’t able to get it on Friday).
- The buses will depart approximately every 15 minutes.
- There is a small amount of handicap parking at the bottom of Crown Z Water Road off of Elwha River Road.
All event participants will receive a Blue or Black RTP Backpack.
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The Elwha Bridge Run takes place in Port Angeles the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.