5K / 10K
December 4, 2021
Jamestown S’Klallam is the 5th race in the 5 race Run the Peninsula Road Race Series.
The 5K and 10K will be an out and back on the Olympic Discovery Trail
Both races will start at 4:30 PM on Saturday, December 4th at the Jamestown Tribal Campus in Blyn, WA. This is a Bring Your Own Headlamp (BYOH) event. You need to have a headlamp for this race as you will be running after the sun sets.
Course Map & Instructions
Parking & Shuttles
- NO PARKING AT THE START / FINISH AREA!
- Participants can be dropped off at the Jamestown’s S’Klallam Tribe Bus Stop
- Shuttles will be running continuously from 7 Cedars Casino Back upper Lot
- Shuttles are for Participants and Spectators
- Shuttles times will be annouced closer to event date
Participants will get Black or Blue RTP Backpack
About Run the Peninsula
The Run the Peninsula Race Series takes place on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. The series is made up of 5 different races. The series also has a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.