Larry Scott Trail (Paved)
5K / 10K / Half Marathon
Port Townsend, WA
October 15th, 2022
Join us in the 4th of 5 races in the Run the Peninsula Road Race Series, Larry Scott Trail 5K / 10K / Half-Marathon The 5K, 10K and Half Marathon will be an out and back on the Olympic Discovery Trail. The Half-Marathon will start at 8:30 am. The 5K and 10K will start at 9:30 am Saturday, October 15th on the Larry Scott Trail in Port Townsend, WA.
There is also a virtual option for the Larry Scott Trail (Paved) Run.
- Race Day: Saturday, October 15th, 2022
- Half Marathon – 8:30 am Start
- 5K / 10K – 9:30 am Start
- Register By: Friday, October 14th, 2022
- Bib Pickup: Saturday, October 15th, 2022, 7:30 am – Starting line – Port Townsend, WA
Resources & Links
Course Maps & Instructions
Course Information & Parking
ON SITE PARKING AVAILABLE
- Start & Finish Line: Larry Scott Trailhead at Port of Port Townsend Boat Haven. (305 8th St, Port Townsend, WA 98368)
- Directions to Start/Finish: Port of Port Townsend Boat Haven: enter Port Townsend and turn left at Haines Place (1st traffic light, at the Safeway). Go straight into the boat yard towards the water. Park at the restroom area near the restroom. Access the Larry Scott Trail.
- Limited parking available at the Port of Port Townsend Boat Haven
- Parking: Plenty of Parking at the Jefferson Clallam – Haines Place Park and Ride – 440 12th Street, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Run the Peninsula Wireless headphones.
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The Larry Scott Trail (Paved) Run takes place in Port Townsend on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.
About Run the Peninsula
The Run the Peninsula Race Series takes place on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. The series is made up of 5 different races. The series also has a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.
Run the Peninsula is made up of 5 races spanning sections of the Olympic Discovery Trail from Port Townsend to Port Angeles.
Run the Peninsula
Run the Peninsula is very excited to be partnering with Rain Bear Running to provide a training program that will get you ready for any or all of our races on the Olympic Peninsula or Virtually – wherever you choose to run the event.