April 23, 2022
Railroad Bridge is the 2nd of 5 races in the 5 Race Run the Peninsula Road Race Series.
This year, the 5K and 10K will be an out and back on the Olympic Discovery Trail. Both races will start at 9:30 am Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 at Railroad Bridge, Sequim, WA.
- Race Day: Saturday, April 23rd, 2022
- Register By: Friday, April 22nd, 2022
- Bib Pickup:
- Friday, April 22nd – 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Sequim – Barhop Artisan Pizza. (845 W. Washington Street, Sequim, WA 98382).
- Saturday, April 23rd at 7:30 am at Railroad Bridge Park, 1943 W Hendrickson Rd, Sequim WA
Resources & Links
Course & Parking
ON SITE PARKING AVAILABLE
- Parking will be at the new parking area. 1943 W Hendrickson Rd, Sequim, WA at Dungeness River Nature Center. See that parking map below.
Course Map –
Click below to download detailed mile by mile instructions of the entire course.
High Performance running sunglasses. You will have a choice of color.
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The Railroad Bridge Run takes place in Sequim, Washington on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.
About Run the Peninsula
The Run the Peninsula Race Series takes place on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. The series is made up of 5 different races. The series also has a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.
Run the Peninsula is made up of 5 races spanning sections of the Olympic Discovery Trail from Port Townsend to Port Angeles.
Run the Peninsula
Run the Peninsula is very excited to be partnering with Rain Bear Running to provide a training program that will get you ready for any or all of our races on the Olympic Peninsula or Virtually – wherever you choose to run the event.