Join us virtually from anywhere in the world!
What is a Virtual Race?
A virtual race gives you flexibility, yet still allows you to participate in and received all of the benefits included in the Run the Peninsula Race Series. You choose your distance, date, and a place to run…maybe your neighborhood, the treadmill, or event someplace exotic while on vacation.
Track your run or walk using your smart phone, GPS or other tracking device. Commit to a series of virtual races and commit to staying active, motivated, moving and healthy throughout the entire year. Make a goal to get faster with each race!
How do I register?
Online at https://runsignup.com/Race/WA/PortAngeles/RTPVirtualSeriesSets. Take advantage of increased savings by registering for more than one event in the series. The online registration form allows for you to choose one, some or all of the events in the series.
How do I submit results?
Virtual participants can complete their series and submit their results and photos any time before December 31st.
Can I combine the virtual option and attend one or more of the races?
Yes! When you register online you can choose what event you would like to participate in. You can choose the on-site race on the date or the virtual race. You can mix and match between the on-site and virtual however you would like.
I’m Registered, Now What?
- Watch your mailbox! You will receive you race package in the mail (see event page on website for shipping dates). This will include your race bib(s), swag, medal(s), and instructions for all of the Run the Peninsula Virtual Races that you registered for.
- Plan your course and distance selected, the location is up to you – your neighborhood, your treadmill, or anywhere in the world.
- Put on your swag and race bib, track your distance using your smart phone, GPS or other Tracking device.
- Run or walk your chosen race at anytime before December 31 and have some fun!
- Post a selfie wearing your swag, race bib and medal to your Facebook page or tag us on Instagram @RTP_RACE_SERIES.
- You can submit your results here:
Happy NODM day!
Just thought we would post our update! I have to say whoever came up with this virtual kids marathon track is a GENIUS! This is by far the BEST- most organized, cool, smart event I have seen during this unprecedented time. I have shared this with all my social media groups! It has been a great way to motivate my kids. James (Age 10) is at 16 miles and Katie (age 7) is at 9 miles. I included a picture of them 5 years ago at my first NODM marathon.
Peace be with you!